Pipe fitter wanted for Dundalk
- Date Listed21/07/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
Working part of a team to meet specific deadlines
- Ascertain job requirements from drawings or other specifications
- Cut a range of materials to the required size
- Working with high purity Stainless Steel pipework and Carbon Steel
- Prepare and position pipework and flanges for welding
- Ability to measure up on site and run pipe routes
- Fabrication and assembly of pipework to isometric drawings
- Inspection testing fault diagnosis installation set -up
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of workmanship
- General knowledge of Metric, Nominal Bore and Hygienic pipework systems.
- Installation of onsite pipework to isometric drawings and P&ID’s.
- References required
- Experience in Stainless & Carbon.
- Own basic tools
- Send your CV to Brendan
Add to Watchlist