You might be interested in these similar ads
Seeking full time employment
I’m 27, seeking full time work have years of experience on sites. Did plasterering for 3 years, slabbing for under a year, demolition for 1 year. Warehouse manager for 1 year, labourer for brickys 1 year, handy man on site for 6 months. Have own transport- full Irish license Safe pass Manual handling Own Ppe Any thing else you like to know feel free to call 0834613671
Permanent Electrician Dublin 50K
Our client based in the construction industry are seeking to hire a permanent Electrician for their projects based in the greater Dublin area. The candidate must have the following: · Domestic/residential electrical experience · Commercial experience · Experience in firm alarm installation · Must be at Qualified or Senior level · ...
Pouch Machine Operator Needed near Dunleer
Servisource on behalf of our clients are currently seeking a Pouch Machine Operator near Dunleer.Ideal candidates must be able to work as part of a team while also showing initiative when working alone. They must be safety conscious and physically fit and have at least 1 years’ experience working as a Pouch Machine Operator.Various shifts available and the rate of pay is €9.80p/hr.The role involve ...
Wanted for immediate start must have safe pass and be of good work ethic
2nd fix carpenter wanted
2nd fix carpenter wanted for works in Dundalk and Drogheda .must have safepass, manual handling and full set of tools , must be able to work on their own .high quality work to be left behind . RCT No texts please . 0870957710 after 6 pm please .
Qualified Electricians Dundalk
ElectriciansOur client a leading Electrical firm based in Dundalk are looking for qualified electriciansfor ongoing work. The required electricians would have 5 years plus qualifiedexperienced and would have a proven track record in the Industrial aspect ofthe job. Working in a pharmaceutical plant would be an advantage RequirementsAll work to be carried out by therelevant trade Standards Taki ...
Labourers required must have safe pass and be willing to work hard top wages for suitable candidates all replys to Stiruefencing@live.ie Or text 0876307696
Quality Manager - County Louth
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for managing all quality related issues on designated projects:
- Implementing and maintaining ISO Quality Management system
- Monitoring and resolving compliance issues
- Developing auditing systems; ensuring compliancy and adherence to the contract and regulatory conditions
- Implementing and managing non-conformance reporting systems
- Managing and monitoring continuous improvement initiatives
- Setting corrective and preventative actions on projects to ensure that targets are achieved
- As Quality Manager you should ideally be a qualified Engineer with a relevant quality accreditation
- It is essential that you have previous worked as a Quality Manager for a main contractor within the construction industry
- Must have a solid background in managing quality on large projects, from internal audits to product sampling and testing
- Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of relevant ISO standards and practical application
- Experience of delivery of Quality training
- Proven ability to influence and promote a positive Quality culture
- Ability to express ideas clearly in verbal and written formats
- Relevant IT skills covering Microsoft packages, web based document management systems, email, etc.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others