Administrator / HR Officer
- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR/Administrator to join our team based in Ballintubber, Co. Mayo.You will manage the complete end to end HR process. It is a fast paced role which requires an experienced professional with efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail. Working to strict deadlines, you will be an adept multi-tasker and problem solver.
- 2-5 years experience in HR and Administration
- Excellent PC Skills. Microsoft office experience is a must.
- Payroll, invoicing, bank reconciliation and processing payments to suppliers is an advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a multi-task environment on a daily basis, independently
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provides HR support by entering, printing information and answering telephone queries
- Responding and resolving HR related queries within remit
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
- Co-ordinate and compose Investigation & disciplinary letters in conjunction with Manager
- Assist in Maintaining Employee files to Audit standards
- Ensure employee training is up to date and records kept
- Create PO’s and receive Hr related invoices
- Ensuring all information is treated in the strictest of confidence
- Ad hoc activities as required