Junior Quantity Surveyor - Mayo
- Date Listed13/09/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Junior Quantity Surveyor in Mayo.
Our client is an Irish construction company with a long history of completing multiple mixed projects to the highest standards.
- Report to Commercial Manager/Project Manager
- Responsibility for a large project or a number of smaller projects
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the project
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final accounts
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained
- Cost monitoring and reporting
What you need to have
- Degree in Construction Economics, Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 1 years experience
- Civil engineering experience is preferred however building experience is also relevant
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Salary guide DOE
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 01 7071012/Ciaran@buildstaff.ie today - all communications are treated confidential.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.