Date Listed 08/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering are seeking a Mechanical Estimator to join our team in Co. Mayo.
- Responsible for the production of the estimate/tender/quote submission documentation together with post contract variation evaluation.
- Management of both client and direct staff relationships is an essential part of this role.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Proven ability to manage a team coupled with an excellent bid win ratio are key for the successful candidate
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- You will have excellent people management and communication skills in order to motivate and develop staff, together with interacting with both client and customers.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or mechanical trades background preferred - alternatively a qualification in quantity surveying or construction economics with significant mechanical knowledge will be desired
- Shows initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills are a must
- Result oriented.
- Strong personality required to negotiate on cost and contractual issues
4+ Years exp required
Add to Watchlist