- Date Listed13/01/2022
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Role: Pipe Fitter
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering specialises in the installation of mechanical services, pre-fabricating and installing pipework and structural steel.
We offer career development opportunities, work-life balance and best of all, we are a great bunch of people to work with!
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Pipefitter to join our team.
· Must be able to read and understand plans and specifications, including isometric drawings.
· Mount pipe hangers and brackets on walls and ceilings to hold pipes. Lift, position, and secure materials and work pieces during installation.
· Utilises all pipe fitting techniques and methods for different types of piping systems and pipe couplings including butt welded, socket welded, threaded, Victaulic, grooved, glued and fused joints.
· Perform all other job related duties as requested by supervisor.
· Must have pipefitter trade qualification
· 4+ years experience in a similar role
· Must be proficient in the use of bevelers, threaders, and other end prep machines.