Date Listed 16/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employer: Hayes Mechanical & Engineering
Role: Pipe Fitter Apprenticeship
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering specialize in the installation of mechanical service, pre-fabricating and installing pipework and structural steel.
We offer career opportunities, work-life balance and best of all, we are great bunch of people to work with!
We have an exiting opportunity available for someone who is to keen to start a Pipe-fitting Apprenticeship.
- Learning and developing new practical craft-related skills, knowledge and competence
- Demonstrate good work practice including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality awareness and safe awareness
- Working with a variety of specialised hand and power tools
- Interpreting pipefitting drawings and specifications
- planning and organising the installation of pipe system
- An awareness of health and safety and good housekeeping is essential as well as attention to details.
- Comply with Health and Safe requirements
- Using tools or machinery to fabricate industrial components
- Ensure quality and document work
- Valid Safe Pass is essential
- An eye for detail
- Technical & mechanical aptitude
- Ability to safe handle tools and machinery
- Problem Solving skills
- Safety conscious
- Communicate effeectively
- Show a positive attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team