Senior Engineer - Co. Mayo
Date Listed 05/06/2018
Our client is a leading independently owned construction company, operating across the UK and Ireland. They are passionate about delivering quality projects and client satisfaction. They will always deliver on their promises and ensure excellence in all that they do. They excel because of the talented people they employ, the Group's continued investment in training, specialist plant and strategic assets, plus their strong internal culture of team work and well-grounded family values.
• Experienced in road and structures (Bridges/Culverts) construction
• Proficient in GPS and surveying equipment
• Competent in completing cut/fill balance and compiling data for the commercial team
• Operational and commercial focus: Client interface; commercial acumen; HSEQT; programme and labour management
• Familiar working under public forms of contracts
• Construction or Engineering-related qualification preferred
• Engaging, collaborative and energetic
• Confident and effective problem solver
- 47.5 hour week. Monday – Friday, 07.30am to 5.30pm.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Commercial vehicle