TIG/ Pipe Welder
- Date Listed05/07/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
HM&E are hiring! We are seeking an experienced TIG/MIG Pipe Welder to join our team in Co. Mayo.
39hours per week and minimum annual remuneration of 30,000 depending on experience
- Experienced TIG/Mig Welder required for on site Stainless/Carbon steel pipe and structural
- Using the Gas tungsten arc welding (tig) process. Ensure your welding results in precise, seamless joints & is without splatter.
- Comply with company Health and Safety policies and prcedures
- Make sure that your work is completed ina timely fashion and is of good quality
- Experience with sheet metal an advantage
- To be able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Continuous improvement of standards in work station and overall welding department
- Ensure PPE compliance
- Adhere to health and safety procedures to ensure compliance
- Upon employment candidates must undergo and pass weld tests.
- Safe-Pass and Manual Handling essential.
Add to Watchlist