You might be interested in these similar ads
Position: Production ManagerLocation: NavanSalary: DOEOne of the countries largest Joinery Firms are now looking for an experienced professional Production Manager to join and lead their team in Navan.Job Purpose:Supervise and control all production and technical activities in the Fabrication/Assembly Plant. To supervise, train, motivate and take appropriate action, when necessary, in the manageme ...
Navan Hire, Hardware & DIY Centre, established in 1986 is a leading provider of hardware, DIY and the hire of plant and machinery in the North East. As a member of the Topline Group we are committed to expanding our business and meeting the needs of our customers. We are currently recruiting for one Construction plant fitters and one apprentice construction plant fitter. Duties Inc ...
Full time Quantity Surveyor (minimum 5 years experience) required for a General Building Contractor in the Meath.Minimum level 8 Degree in Quantity Surveying/Project Management required.The successful Candidate with have experience from the Pre contract stage through to final accounts for Clients.Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required a ...
Sherlock Recruitment is a full-service Recruitment Agency that specialise in providing skilled and reliable temporary staff, primarily to Construction and M&E contractors as well as those in other sectors.At Sherlock Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet the demands of our clients at long and short-term notice and to the full extent of their expectations. We are a young and ambiti ...
O'Neill and Brennan is a leading recruiter, which specialises in supplying candidates to the construction industry. We have gained a reputation for professionalism and empathy with our recruits and contractors.As such we are in a great position to find you an employment role in your area of work. O’Neill and Brennan currently have contracts on numerous construction sites and we are currently ...
MCR are currently looking for three general operatives for work on a new site in Navan, Co Kildare. The job will be for a new client. The work on this site will include working with block layers, and plasterers and also general site clean maintenance. The ideal candidate will have at least six months construction experience. For the following position an in date safe pass and manual handling are r ...
Urgently required for site starting in North county Dublin.Must have Safe Pass,in date.Own transport.Experience in a similar position.Keen rates available.Apply with CV for immediate interview.
Date Listed 21/06/2017
- Formalising and improving existing company systems, procedures and documentation in the Integrated Management System
- Design, Implementation and Maintenance of IMS, management of external third party accreditation of same (Safe-T-Cert, 18001, 9001 & 14001)
- Training company staff in use of system
- Monitoring compliance on all live construction sites, particular emphasis on Health & Safety Performance
- Carrying out regular audits across all sites and ensuring any issues arising are resolved
- Production of ongoing monthly compliance reports to inform company decision makers
- Production of Project specific documentation including Construction Stage Health, Safety Plans, Project Quality Management Plans, activity method statements, risk assessments etc.
- Attending meetings with Clients to discuss Health & Safety issues
- General oversight role to ensure all company operations are conducted in line with various policies and procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Health & Safety
- 5 years’ Health & Safety experience in the construction industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Management & leadership skills