General Operatives + Forklift Operators
Date Listed 30/08/2017
- Operation of mechanical equipment.
- Adhering to quality control standards and ensure production output meets quality standards.
- Picking customer orders.
- Loading customer orders onto trucks.
- Checking orders.
- General cleaning/housekeeping.
- Conducting work activities in such a way as to ensure the safety, health and welfare of all employees.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Fork-lift experience and licence essential.
- A team player with flexibility.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility to work different shifts. Our standard core hours are Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm. Shift hours vary between day shift 05:00 to 2:00pm and night shift 2:00pm to 12 midnight Monday to Friday.
- Excellent time-keeper.
- Ideally available immediately.
Must have own transport as our site is not accessible by public transport. On-site parking available.
The roles on offer are full-time permanent positions.
Add to Watchlist