You might be interested in these similar ads
Top Recruitment are recruiting for a talented and accomplished Site Manager on behalf of an Award Winning fit out contractor. The Role: The purpose of this role will be managing contractor quality, cost and schedule to ensure excellent value for money for high value clients. Perform effectively within tight time-scales, keep within strict budgets and create a positive client environment ...
Our cleint is seeking the right person to fill a role as working supervisor/manager in the joinery workshop. The role will involve planning and scheduling works, materials take-off, the ability to decide on fabrication details and supervisor others. The candidates will be suited to joinery shop background and have good knowledge of the processes involved but have the desire to expand the joinery s ...
Alarm/CCTV Installer required. This Role will include the Installation, Commissioning & Servicing of Security Systems / Alarm Systems. Previous experience in a similar role is essential. Full drivers licence essential - Service Van supplied. Competitive package for right candidate. Salary Negotiable DOE.
Quantity Surveyor required. Location: Meath area. A civil engineering and construction company require an experienced QS. Relevant 3rd level qualification. Salary- Negotiable and reflects experience. Interested candidates send your CV to: Cathaldavis@hotmail.com.
A Leinster based high-end furniture company are seeking to hire upholsters for full time and part time work at their state of the art manufacturing facility,If you have 1 year plus experience working in an upholstery role/or very skilled in the art of upholstery, then we would love to have a chat with you!Please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email today to receive a call!Otherwise, you ca ...
We are seeking experienced candidates for an immediate start in the following roles;- 360 Operators- Forward & Rear Tipping Dumper Drivers- Banksmen - Groundworkers, experience in Kerbing, Drainage, Paving etc- General LabourersPlease note all candidates must have safe pass and manual handling certification, also relevant Plant tickets applicable to their role.Long Term work and good rates for sui ...
Full time mechanic required for immediate start in Co. Meath. Located in Gormanston, 5 mins from M1 toll. We are a small but busy local garage. We are looking for a qualified or part qualified mechanics to work with a small team of people. Needs to be able to diagnose problems and to work on own initiative. Wages are negotiable and depends on experience. Send CV to email.
Date Listed 08/05/2018
What is required?
We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with a proven track record in Quantity Surveying to join our clients team.
- More than 50% of the work will be Pricing & Tendering and the balance post contract
- Assisting in the compiling of bills of quantities from drawings and specifications
- Assisting in the procurement and ordering of materials
- Assisting within interim and final evaluations for subcontractor accounts
- Assist in preparation for monthly cost reports
- Assist in general administration duties as requested
- To send out sub-contractor packages for pricing and evaluation
What you need to have?
- Full Clean Driving Licence & Own Transport
- Qualifications in QS or related discipline
- Will consider 2 years up to Senior level experience in similar role
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have ability to work on own initiative
- Ambitious and be a good team player
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Permanent Full-time role
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great place to work