Date Listed 14/06/2018
Quantity Surveyor required. Location: Meath area.
A civil engineering and construction company require an experienced Quantity surveyor. The range of work undertaken varies from million euro projects to small and medium sized contracts.
- Estimating quantity and costs of materials and advising on any potential issues.
- Responsible for tender enquiries including pricing, preparation and submission of tenders.
- Preparing budgets.
- Monitoring tender costs and comparing to the construction costs and advising on any discrepancies.
- Preparing standard documentation with regards to valuations, adjustments and financial reports.
- Conducting site visits to value work completed.
- Liaising with contractors and sub-contractors on costs (and ensuring quality of work)
- Negotiating new contracts while maintaining and developing current client relationships.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Good understanding of construction industry, materials and pricing.
- Ability to prepare and follow strict budgets
- Committed to providing a high quality service.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to plan and organise work.
Salary- Negotiable and reflects experience.