Sen Quantity Surveyor - Meath
Date Listed 21/09/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
A successful contractor is looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor ( five years or more in similar roles) to manage commercial aspects of their projects and to be based in Co. Meath. The company has successfully grown it's business in the areas of carpentry, joinery and fit out and performs a variety of work on private and public sector projects.
The quantity surveyor will be based mainly at the company's offices with occasional site visits to locations in North Leinster. Duties of the role include:
- preparation and submission of tenders
- preparation of valuations for submission to contractors
- preparation of project budgets and following up with monitoring costs
- estimating quantity and costs of materials
- negotiating and agreeing final accounts
In this role, the quantity surveyor will report to the company directors and have a key role in influencing company financial success. An attractive salary will be on offer for the position.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to email@example.com OR call me on 01 - 4744688 for a confidential discussion.