Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Date Listed04/05/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Intermediate Quantity Surveyor in Offaly.
Our client is one of Ireland's leading and most successful Construction companies with a long history of completing Commercial, Demolition, Educational, Residential & Pharma projects to the highest standards.
- Liaising with Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relationships
- Processing subcontractor payments
- Final Account preparation
- Cost monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrates a knowledge and understanding of the various forms of contract used in the construction industry
- Use the agreed costing system for allocation and coding to meet all internal and external requirements
- Manage and maximise project margin
What you need to have
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 3-5 years QS Irish contracting experience
- Strong experience in digital skills, costx, Buildsoft, BIM and 3D models
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Strong commercial awareness and client facing skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Salary of €45-55K
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 01 7071012/0877713484/Ciaran@buildstaff.ie today - all communications are treated confidential.
JOB- 37122 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.