You might be interested in these similar ads
Skilled Operatives - Tullamore, Offaly
Skilled Operatives with safe pass required for Tullamore, Offaly. Experience essential, references will be required.
The role of the production planner is to ensure the accurate execution of the production schedule in order to meet customer requirements and service targets. The planner will be responsible for using the organisation’s MRP system to anticipate material requirements for Production.Your new responsibilities will be – Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing P ...
Blocklayer and labourer
Blocklayer and labourer required to join existing crew Birr roscrea east galway area give me a call
Blocklayers and Labourers wanted for large commercial project in Tullamore,price work and day work,safe pass and manual handling essential,no time wasters job starts 20th February,apply by email to James @ email@example.com
1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year electrical apprentices required for immediate start
1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year electrical apprentices required for immediate startFull & thorough training provided on all aspects of the job.Union rates and travel allowance for successful candidates.We are a commercial electrical fit out company who take on fast paced exciting projects.All work is in the greater Dublin and surrounding areas.For further details please forward your CV to janet&# ...
Stonemason required to join other stonemason. Must have own tools and good standards of work.
Bricklayer wanted to join local squad in Tullamore . Needs to be neat and fast Paid every week in bank Can do rct or paye. Need to start ASAP . All work in Offaly
- Date Listed20/11/2018
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
The primary tasks of the role are:
- Carry out vehicle inspection at testing stations and operator premises.
- Carry out complaint and appeal investigations on behalf of the RSA.
- Carry out quality audits
- Approve submit daily inspection reports.
- Review of actions required and escalate to Road Safety Authority if needed
- Produce monthly reports on quality of inspection completed.
- Carry out internal audits on inspections preformed in line with contract KPI’s
- Liaise with Operations director and Operations manager on strategic planning to maximise technical inspection productivity.
- Clients Quality Assessment programme.
- Mystery shopping programme.
- National Car Test quality standards.
- Fuel Quality analysis programme.
- Directional Signs service.
- Qualified Mechanic/Technician.
- Commercial vehicle/bus repair experience
- IMI and/or IRTE qualified (or working towards qualification).
- PC skills in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ADR qualification an advantage
For more information get in touch.