BMS Engineers -Trend/Cylon
- Date Listed17/12/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Reporting to Senior Management as BMS Service & Commissioning Engineer, you would be part of a team with the responsibility to ensure projects are delivered to scope and on time including final commissioning and handover.
In addition to being fully conversant with and able to program a BMS system from conception, you will need to demonstrate self-management, project management and innovation skills.
The primary requirements are:
• Degree / HND / ONC in engineering - ideally electrically biased
• 2+ years' experience of Trend and / or Cylon
• To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
• Knowledge of instrumentation and integration to 3rd party systems
• Ability to modify strategies and experience of front end graphics
• A full clean driving licence is essential
• Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
Ad hoc travel may be required but the aim is to work locally where possible. In return, you may expect the following benefits:
• Competitive Salary dependent on experience level
• Fully expensed Company Car / Car Allowance
• 21 days holidays plus stat days
• Overtime entitlement
• Nest Company pension