You might be interested in these similar ads
Construction Workers wanted for work with a Mechanical Company
From an ISO Drawing, measure a size, make a calculation, cut the pre-insulated pipe to size, partially get rid of insulation and clean with a grinding tool. Assist the welder with pre-fabbing. Hanging the pipe in mounting brackets.Job requirements: - Can measure and calculate well (with tape measure).Job is based in Sligo Town working with an award winning Mechanical Company.Experience in the Mech ...
Instrument Technician | Sligo
Instrument Technician | Sligo · One of Europe’s top M&E Contractors with significant annual turnover. Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Instrument Technician to join a market leading Irish M&E contractor for a project based in Sligo. As an Instrument Technician you will be responsible to install and commission the measuring an ...
Experienced General Operative
BSS are currently looking for a Experienced General Operative for an immediate start to work with one of our main contractors in SligoDuties:Assisting tradesmenWorking as part of the team to optimise the workloads.Adhering to all company and site specific welfare and safety requirements and regulations.Housekeeping duties on site.Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manage ...
Construction Workers wanted to help Mechanical Contractor up in Sligo Town
From an ISO Drawing, measure a size, make a calculation, cut the pre-insulated pipe to size, partially get rid of insulation and clean with a grinding tool. Assist the welder with pre-fabbing. Hanging the pipe in mounting brackets.Job requirements: - Can measure and calculate well (with tape measure) own transport references required send your CV to Timothy.
Construction Workers wanted for Sligo
DescriptionExcellent opportunity available for Construction Workers in Sligo. You will be working with a well known and respected Mechanical Company.Hourly rate on offer €17,04Skill Requirements: Cut the pre-insulated pipe to size, partially get rid of insulation and clean with a grinding tool Assist the welder with pre-fabbing. Hanging the pipe in mounting brackets.Can measure and calculate well ...
Resident Engineer (M&E) – North West Region
Resident Engineer (M&E) – North West RegionBe located in the North West long-term and get outstanding career advancement opportunities and an excellent salaryThis position will be based across Sligo, Roscommon, Mayo and GalwayJoin an award-winning company that provide specialist services in the water supply/wastewater treatment, renewable energy and environmental sectors.In this role, you will ...
General Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for 2 experienced General/Warehouse Operatives for a client of ours based in the Sligo area, Grange. Candidates will be part of the Logistics Department and the role will involve: • Assisting the Logistics Supervisor in the dismantling & packing of finished product • Completing supporting paperwork • Heavy lifting is involved so Manual Handling com ...
Electrical Project Engineer
- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Alterations to working drawings.
- Preparation of design drawings covering all aspects of High & Low voltage equipment.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with members of the design team, contractors and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues.
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M manuals.
- Processing requisitions, generation of purchase orders and confirm delivery to site.
- Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system.
- Attend technical meetings with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments for production activities.
- Organise and assess the work of sub-contractors.
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging.
- Preparation of test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Preparation of project schedules, material take offs and out to tender schedules.
- Project Scheduling.
- Assist with the procurement of materials, equipment and services.
- Assist with the preparation of technical documentation for issue of tenders and construction.
- Prepare tender, construction and as-built design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Prepare project programs using MS project.
- Prepare wiring schematics for electrical services such as fire alarm, nurse call, intruder alarm, door access, emergency lighting.
- Carry out lighting design calculations.
- Carry out cable sizing and cable containment sizing calculations.
- Coordination of ‘first fix’ and ‘second fix’ electrical services.
- Assist with documentation for contract variations.
- Assist with commissioning of all systems installed.
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Ensuring all latest building and electrical design standards and regulations are adhered to.
What you need to
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 2-3 Years’ Experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Excel Knowledge
- Previous office environment experience
- Good communicator
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Team player
What you get in return
- Vibrant, agile and multi-functional team
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- CPD support and ongoing career development