You might be interested in these similar ads
Construction Workers wanted for work with a Mechanical Company
From an ISO Drawing, measure a size, make a calculation, cut the pre-insulated pipe to size, partially get rid of insulation and clean with a grinding tool. Assist the welder with pre-fabbing. Hanging the pipe in mounting brackets.Job requirements: - Can measure and calculate well (with tape measure).Job is based in Sligo Town working with an award winning Mechanical Company.Experience in the Mech ...
Instrument Technician | Sligo
Instrument Technician | Sligo · One of Europe’s top M&E Contractors with significant annual turnover. Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Instrument Technician to join a market leading Irish M&E contractor for a project based in Sligo. As an Instrument Technician you will be responsible to install and commission the measuring an ...
Experienced General Operative
BSS are currently looking for a Experienced General Operative for an immediate start to work with one of our main contractors in SligoDuties:Assisting tradesmenWorking as part of the team to optimise the workloads.Adhering to all company and site specific welfare and safety requirements and regulations.Housekeeping duties on site.Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manage ...
Construction Workers wanted to help Mechanical Contractor up in Sligo Town
From an ISO Drawing, measure a size, make a calculation, cut the pre-insulated pipe to size, partially get rid of insulation and clean with a grinding tool. Assist the welder with pre-fabbing. Hanging the pipe in mounting brackets.Job requirements: - Can measure and calculate well (with tape measure) own transport references required send your CV to Timothy.
Construction Workers wanted for Sligo
DescriptionExcellent opportunity available for Construction Workers in Sligo. You will be working with a well known and respected Mechanical Company.Hourly rate on offer €17,04Skill Requirements: Cut the pre-insulated pipe to size, partially get rid of insulation and clean with a grinding tool Assist the welder with pre-fabbing. Hanging the pipe in mounting brackets.Can measure and calculate well ...
Resident Engineer (M&E) – North West Region
Resident Engineer (M&E) – North West RegionBe located in the North West long-term and get outstanding career advancement opportunities and an excellent salaryThis position will be based across Sligo, Roscommon, Mayo and GalwayJoin an award-winning company that provide specialist services in the water supply/wastewater treatment, renewable energy and environmental sectors.In this role, you will ...
General Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for 2 experienced General/Warehouse Operatives for a client of ours based in the Sligo area, Grange. Candidates will be part of the Logistics Department and the role will involve: • Assisting the Logistics Supervisor in the dismantling & packing of finished product • Completing supporting paperwork • Heavy lifting is involved so Manual Handling com ...
Mechanical Project Engineer
- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Design reviews, validate equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with specifications
- Manage development of O&M’s and verify accuracy of as-built documentation.
- Develop and manage execution of commissioning test scripts
- Complete technical reviews and assessments of tenders, RFQ returns and equipment.
What you need to
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineering Degree or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- Significant Project engineering experience of 5 years+ with a mechanical contractor
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical projects (Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects)
- Commercial Awareness
- Capability of walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Mechanical process piping experience would be an advantage.
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures – knowledge of the team, their strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Drives for results
- Leads and influences others.
- Identifies and achieves commercial value.
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Is process driven and focuses on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates
What you get in return
- Vibrant, agile and multi-functional team
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership capability
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Ongoing CPD support