Estimator - Co. Tipperary
Date Listed 14/05/2018
What is required?
We are looking for estimator, working within our structural steel & engineering department, to work with one of our clients, a leading Main Contractor based in Tipperary.
- Liaising with clients from initial enquiry through to final accounts
- Dealing with sub-contractors
- Cost control
- Issuing tender queries and preparation of tender reports.
- Pricing Bills of Quantities
- Prepare estimates for a variety of agricultural, industrial & commercial projects.
- Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required for a Junior Quantity
What you need to have?
- The role requires a candidate with a level 8 degree in an engineering discipline – with preference given to a level 8 degree in Quantity Surveying.
- The successful candidate must have graduated within the last 2 years.
- They must have strong technical ability and some CAD skills.
- They must be able to take a pro-active approach to problem solving.
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Permanent Full-time role
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great place to work