You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are seeking Qualified Electricians with Industrial Experience to join a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company who specialise in all aspects of M&E services across all industries, with a significant track record in Process, Water and Wastewater.This is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive and fast-growing Engineering Company with a reputatio ...
Plumbers wanted for Clonmel
Responsibilities of the Plumber / Pipefitter Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor .Cut and thread pipe to specifications, using relevant tools. Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications.Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipelines.Select pipe sizes and types and related materials.Work off own initiative.Own tools & ...
Experienced Pipe Fitters Required - MAYO
CBM Ltd Require Experienced Pipe Fitters for positions in Mayo.We need skilled fitters who have experience fitting stainless steel pipe. Duration: 6 MonthsHours: Contract Work Location: MayoRate: (€) Call for more info.If you are interested or know someone who is, please forward your latest CV to Chris: Chris@cbmengineering.com Or Call us on 0867 967 224 or 0868 545 974. All Enquiries Welcome. ...
Leak Detection Technicians
Lowflo specialise in the water conservation sector mainly involved in leak detection, water use reduction, metering and leak repairs.Job Summary:We are looking for a number of Leak Detection Technicians. The role will be mainly working on our Irish Water contracts.The roles will involve the detection, location and reporting of visible and hidden leaks on the water distribution network. As such, yo ...
Scaffolder Wanted- Full time
Scaffolder wanted for full time work
Confident in 1st and 2nd fixing Minimum of 4 year of qualified experience Well familiar with copper pipework Experience in pipe insulation will be a distinct advantage but isn’t essential Own Tools are required Own transport required Irish plumbing qualifications Valid Safe Pass Card and Manual Handling Certificate Send your CV to Brendan.
Honest hard working and reliable person required for civil works company. Experience in construction machinery is essential. Must have experience in excavation, pipe laying, concrete laying, concrete finishing, shuttering formwork.Must have safe pass, manual handling & abrasive courses completed and up to date. Full time employment available for the correct person.
Estimator / QS
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Roles & Responsibilities of Estimator/QS:
- Understand contract obligations and any other undertakings to the client
- Be responsible for submitting interim and final claims.
- Ensure close co-operation with the Framework Manager as regards assessment of progress, identification and evaluation of variations and additions to the original contract work.
- Liaise with the Framework Manager to ensure that claims issued are comprehensive.
- Identify increases in materials and/or labour, as appropriate.
- Ensure valuations & invoices are issued promptly.
- Report in detail as required by the Framework Manager, on the financial status of the project.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Negotiate, as necessary, with clients and/or their representatives.
- Ensure follow up on claiming retentions as they fall due.
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- 3rd Level Qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying, or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years + experience working as an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor, preferably with a Main Contractor.
- Excellent reporting, analytical and computer skills.
- Full clean driving licence.