- Date Listed15/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are now recruiting for a Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Project Manager or Business Manager. The role will involve the day to day management of various projects under common control and across a variety of industries. The person we are looking for will be versatile, proactive and efficient.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for management of various projects onsite and offsite,
· Overseeing employees and sub-contractors
· Oversee matters in relation to health & safety, programme and quality.
· Delivery of projects on time, within budget and to the highest specification.
· Liaising with various stakeholders i.e. Designers, Engineers, Architects.
· Overseeing document control as part of the project control.
· Reporting back to Senior Management.
· Planning look ahead work programmes and reviewing the progress achieved.
· Attending site meetings.
· Scheduling resources in-line with work programmes.
· Maintaining daily site records,
· Assisting the Management with duties as they arise.
What you will need for this role:
· 5-10 years’ Management or Project Management experience
Excellent package available for the right candidate.
To apply please upload a current copy of your Resume.