You might be interested in these similar ads
Rigid Drivers, required for Food Deliveries (Multi-Drop). Sherlock Recruitment are currently recruiting for Multi Drop Delivery Drivers for our client, who is a leading food supplier, to join their existing teams in Clonakilty & South Tipperary. The successful applicants will: Be a highly motivated individual.Be a team player with ability to work on own initiativeBe customer focused with strong ...
Must have a valid and clean C Driver's License Driving a bin lorryUp to date CPC Digital Tacho Graph card Valid Manual Handling CertUse to deadlinesReferences requiredSend your CV to Noel.
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for Pipe layers with 2 years’ experience, for work on new developments located in Limerick. The job will start Tuesday 5th June.The ideal candidate will need to have vast experience in all aspects of pipe laying including:Sewer pipe, Sanitation sewers, drain and water mains.A Valid Safe Pass Card and Manual Handling Certificate are required for this posit ...
What is required?We are looking for Graduates in an Engineering discipline, with particular emphasis on CAD, to work with one of our clients, a leading Main Contractor based in Tipperary.Your ResponsibilitiesThe successful candidate would work closely with design engineers to develop a full complement of CAD drawings and component parts for all types of truck bodies, chemical storage units and oth ...
CREGG Recruitment are seeking to hire full-time Scaffolders for work in the Tipperary area.Key Requirements include:Up to date Basic Scaffolding TicketSafe PassManual Handling CertificateTwo years scaffolding experienceCVIf you are interested, please apply via the link or contact Andrew on 086 0127449
Ward Personnel require a Construction Operatives in Cork City. A valid Safe Pass is essential. An immediate start is available. Long term work available. Contact Ward Personnel on 021-2339120 if interested in this role or forward CV below.
Tying reinforced bars using nips or rebar tiers Need +4years experience of steel fixing on Large Industrial projects Tying rebar into reinforced concrete on construction projects Need to be capable of reading drawingsSafe pass and manual handling have to be up to date.Own transportReferences RequiredSend your CV to Peadar.
Rigid Driver wanted for Carrick On Suir area
Date Listed 30/01/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Temporary
- Work well in a busy environment
- Work well as part of a team
- Operate and be mindful of health and safety
- Follow all safe systems of work (a full induction will be provided)
- Take pride in your work and the equipment which you operate
- Check the condition of the equipment you operate and complete relevant paperwork
- Complete paperwork relevant to the deliveries and collections you carry out
Qualifications and Skills
Ideal candidate must:
- Hold a full category C driver’s license
- Have experience operating a rigid truck
- Have completed all relevant CPC courses
- Hold an up to date CPC card
- Hold an up to date Digi card
Job Type: Full-time
- operating a rigid truck: 5 year's
Required licences or certifications:
- up to date CPC and Digi cards
- a full category C driver’s license
- completed all relevant CPC courses
- Send your CV to Timothy.