Site Clerk/Administrator - Tipperary
- Date Listed24/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market leading company in Ireland with the chance to become one of key members of their team.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
As Site Clerk/Administrator your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Materials Control - Coordinating with site team on deliveries arriving to site
- Labour returns & allocation sheets for weekly payroll
- Data Entry
- Management of safety & quality documentation on site.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders including the sales team, site team, main contractor and sub-contractors and purchasers and purchasers’ representatives
- General Site Admin
- An excellent communicator at all levels with a friendly and approachable manner
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Time Keeping
- Previous site admin experience not essential
- Qualification in a construction related qualification a distinct advantage but not necessary.