Site Foreman for Residential Contract
- Date Listed23/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Experienced Foreman required for Midland-based Construction Company. The role is in Co. Tipperary. This is an excellent role with a great company with an expected duration of the project being 12-18 Months.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a foreman level.
· Have excellent organisational and technical skills.
· Strong time management skills.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site.
· Can motivate and lead personnel.
· Adhere to and enforce Company Health & Safety policies.
· Have own transport and Safe Pass.
· Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
Manage subcontractors and service providers.
Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
Managing construction team
Take control of all works from house foundations through to 1st & 2nd fix including external finishes, paving, boundary walls, and landscaping.
Ensure completion dates are met, Ensuring quality of works
Managing Health and Safety on Site
Degree in Construction Management/Trade background preferable
Background in large scale, residential construction
Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
To have good spoken and written communication skills
To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team
What you get in return
Excellent working environment.
Continuous CPD Development
Excellent Salary DOE
Genuine career progression in a fast-paced environment.