Facilities Maintenance Technician - Mechanical - Waterford
Date Listed 05/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Facilities Maintenance Technician - Mechanical
A Maintenance Technician with a mechanical background is required for a manufacturing facility based in Waterford. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing scheduled and emergency maintenance across all machinery throughout the plant in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures in a GMP environment.
• Performing planned maintenance on Facilities equipment: Purified Water Systems (Generation and Storage), Steam distribution, Boilers, Compressed Air, HVAC (clean room environment), Sprinklers.
• Completion of necessary documentation of validated cGMP services on a rotation basis.
• Providing assistance to projects on drain downs and refills of closed loop water systems.
• Performing Facilities related project work.
• To assist the Facilities Engineer optimise the efficiency of plant equipment.
• May be necessary to provide emergency stand by cover on rotational basis.
• Liaising with Facilities Engineers and contract engineers to ensure that all works are carried out within facilities specification and requirements.
• Completion of all Facilities documentation, QA and training requirements.
• Maintaining cGMP standards through effective reliability centred maintenance (RCM).
• Technical assistance to Facilities Contract Engineers.
• Assistance to M&E Contractors where applicable.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Fitter Trade Qualification.
• Experience of working with plant utilities such as Purified Water Systems (Generation and Storage), Steam distribution, Boilers, Compressed Air, HVAC (clean room environment), Sprinklers.
• A strong electro-mechanical background and knowledge of Facilities systems.
• Knowledge of Building Management Systems and of planned preventative maintenance systems (PEMAC).
• High level of ability in problem solving and troubleshooting.
Contact Alan Barry on 0870965927 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org