Facilities Manager - Dungarvan, Co Waterford
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our client is currently looking for Facilities Manager in the Waterford area.
Purpose Of The Job
- Accountable for delivering a fully integrated facilities management (IFM) contract across the client’s site, encompassing both hard & soft services, ensuring cost, safety, quality, continuous improvement and compliance metrics are achieved by Sodexo through the effective coaching and management of on-site Sodexo team
- Responsible for relationship management with senior Stakeholders in GSK to ensure services support and facilitate the full range of FM services
- HNC or equivalent qualification in a facilities, business, engineering or manufacturing related subject plus further practical experience.
- Experience of delivering soft and technical services through a management team across one or more sites
- Experience of monitoring the delivery and quality of work carried out by Trade Teams and contractors, from start to completion, ensuring delivery of high quality work, getting work done “right-first-time” and achieving high customer satisfaction within budgetary targets and providing a cost effective, value for money service.
- Significant and comprehensive experience of supervising teams of trade and craft staff and a maintenance budget
- Experience of using software (Computer Aided Facilities Management, Microsoft office) to manage maintenance work and resources.
- Significant experience as an Authorised Person in the Mechanical and Electrical maintenance Industry
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety issues and requirements related to the maintenance Industry gained through experience and a qualification of IOSH or NEBOSH general certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for all aspects of the service/repair from end-to-end, ensuring delivery within time-scales, high quality and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, using oral, written and electronic media, so that complex technical information and analysis is clearly understood and/or acted upon by wide range of recipients.
- Being able to work outside of normal hours in an emergency situation arises needing urgent attention
- Must have a level of physical fitness that will allow them to inspect roof top plant rooms, climb ladders and spend large parts of the day visiting both sites inspecting work in areas of restricted access.
- Will need to travel to the UK occasionally for training and conference purposes Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contractExperience of leading a team and effectively managing a budget (circa 20 personnel)
- Familiar with operational excellence techniques/philosophy
- Excellent relationship management at all levels
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of the operation of GMP cleaning and facilities
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of managing the CAPA or Deviation process
- A qualification of IOSH general certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or similar
- Certification in Risk Assessment
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of sustainability in the context of land, property and the built environment.
- EHS & Quality
- People Management
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Services and Support
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Analysing, Reporting and Documentation
- Continuous Improvement
Add to Watchlist