You might be interested in these similar ads
Looking for Experienced Plumbers + 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year Apprentices in Waterford City
Description: Walsh & Sheehan Ltd. are currently seeking qualified and experienced Plumbers Also Second, Third, & Fourth Year Apprentices in Waterford City. Experience required in Domestic & Industrial Works. Essential Requirements: - Experienced Plumber - Friendly and positive attitude - Strong work ethic- - Safe Pass Card & Manual Handling Certificate essent ...
Sherlock Recruitment are working with one of Ireland's leading Engineering companies, supplying them with Qualified Plumbers for a Commercial project in Waterford. We are looking for experienced qualified plumbers to join the busy project ASAP. The project is due to finish at the end of 2020.The Role:You will work closely with site project managers and foremen to complete high end installation ...
CAD Technician / Trainee Designer
CAD Technician / Trainee Designer required for Roof Truss and Timberframe House in Waterford.Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D and 3D modelsTraining will be provided on the job, however experience in CAD/ITW software, Roofing/ Construction, Estimating or Quantity Surveying would be an advantage.Send your current CV if you are interested in this role, we will contact ...
Facilities Manager - Dungarvan, Co Waterford
Our client is currently looking for Facilities Manager in the Waterford area. Purpose Of The JobAccountable for delivering a fully integrated facilities management (IFM) contract across the client’s site, encompassing both hard & soft services, ensuring cost, safety, quality, continuous improvement and compliance metrics are achieved by Sodexo through the effective coaching and management of o ...
Slabbers required for Large Residential Project in WaterfordImmediate Start - Contact Alan 086-3566017
Industrial Painters wanted for Cork
Immediate start for the right persons. Required Education, Skills and Qualifications. You must have a minimum 2 years of experience Industrial & Commercial MEWP Ticket Required Safe Pass Required Manual Handling Required Own transport Own tools References required Send your CV to Noel
Concrete worker required for contractor working in South Tipperary - West Waterford area. Good rates available for experienced person. Must have valid Safe Pass, manual handling and abrasive wheel training. CSCS cards an advantage
Intermediate to Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Have a successful track record in managing all costs relating to building and/or civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Be able to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. Have considerable early commercial input to develop our proposals through to submission.
- Be a critical part of the commercial team in the office, developing and ultimately delivering prices for the projects through the pre-construction phase.
- Experience in preparing and submitting Tenders for Housing Schemes and appointing and certifying Payments for Sub-Contractors and general Estimating and QS duties
- Have experience in projects in Resi or Commercial and with a main contractor
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering (or similar) to support your competency in the role.
- 4 plus years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Commercially & Contractually aware