- Date Listed14/09/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking out for an experienced Maintenance Electrician / Fitter to join our clients team.
EMAIL : Craig - email@example.com or call 01-6619636
About The Role:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance completed to schedule.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns as needed.
- Ordering and managing repair parts inventory.
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety requirements.
- Work with technical department on BRC accreditation requirements.
- Experience in electrical / plumbing / pipe installation would be an advantage.
- Identify root causes of problems and integrate improvements and long-term solutions.
- Take an active role in new equipment installs, continuous improvements and maintenance projects.
- Minimum 3-year post apprenticeship experience in Food Manufacture.
- Qualified Electrician.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Basic computer literacy.