- Date Listed11/01/2022
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for experienced pipefitters
Immediate start in 2022 in Leixlip, Athlone
You’ll get to read isometric drawings, set specifications, lay out plans for installation, and prepare pipes. You should be able to use pneumatic and hydraulic tools following safety guidelines. Ideally, we’d also like you to have experience in both residential and industrial settings, and with pipes of different materials (Stainless steel, Carbon PVC, Double Instrument Tubing etc.).
If you also have strong numerical and communication skills, and you find great excitement in seeing the systems you built work, we’d like to meet you.
- Review isometric to understand requirements
- Set and modify specifications
- Assemble modules in the workshop
- Measure and cut pipes according to requirements
- Tack weld, assemble, and lubricate pipes
- Install and secure pipes (e.g. with clamps, brackets etc)
- Test functionality and performance of all systems fitted
- Work in a safe competent manner and adhere to protocols laid down by the H&S Officer in your section
- Ability to measure up and run pipe routes by reading ISO Drawings and route to Pods in the ceiling
- General knowledge of Metric, Nominal Bore and Hygienic pipework systems.
- Use and maintain tools (e.g. pneumatic drill, saws)
- Bending pipe using swaging machine.
- Working on modules
- Collaborate with other workers to produce finished constructions
- Follow safety guidelines and use protective equipment (e.g. safety glasses, gloves, safety boots and overalls)
- Proven experience as a pipefitter
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines when dealing with dangerous equipment or chemicals
- Good numerical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Safe Pass has to be up to date
- Manual Handling has to be up to date (Online wont do)
- IPAF Training has to be up to date.
- Working at heights has to be up to date (Online wont do)
- Abrasive Wheels has to be up to date (Online wont do)
Working week is 39 hours plus overtime. All 39 hours have to be worked to qualify for overtime.
Send your CV to Brendan.