Project Manager - Strokestown
- Date Listed25/06/2019
Due to the increased work load, my client, a leading Architectural, Engineering & Project Management Consultancy firm has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the growing team.
The ideal candidates will have min 5 years recent relevant work experience and have experience within the Residential / Commercial / Retail and Industrial industries on small and large projects in both the public and private sectors. Experience with design detail, planning, tender drawings, construction detail, budgets cost estimates, on-site construction, project management, value engineering, programme development and working to tight programmes. Background in Engineering / Architecture / Quantity Surveying is desirable. Experience on single and multi-storey buildings along with on-site construction supervision and management/coordination of a large construction team is required.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of these positions would include:
- Meeting with clients (public & private)
- Manage/Coordinate through the design phase into construction and then completion
- Liaising with the client throughout the planning & building process
- Assist in preparing and developing tender drawings / specifications / budgets & BOQs
- Analysis of project budgets & report to management, financial institutions & clients - Assist in the Analysis of tenders and selection of appropriate contractors
- Lead the in-house Project Management Team in Preparing construction drawings and specifications for all aspects of the projects.
- Coordinate & manage numerous projects with in-house team, clients and on-site contractors during construction and ensure the implementation of design in accordance with Building regs, Planning and BCAR
- Project Manage both small & large construction projects.
- Full familiarity with current Irish Building & Planning Regulations along with latest Energy Efficiency requirements is essential
- Working alone and as a part of a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Position will be based within Company head office with travel to various projects across the country will be necessary and therefore, a full clean driving licence and own transport will be required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD / Drainage & Structural Design Packages / Microsoft Project / BCAR and other construction packages essential for carrying out the role.
- Computer literacy with Word, Excel, Adobe and other packages required.
There is a competitive salary and excellent benefits on offer for this role.
To apply for this role, send your CV to email@example.com or call me today om 0906478104