You might be interested in these similar ads
Mullingar based company require an electrical estimating assistant.Microsoft Excell & Autocad an advantage but not essential. Training can be provided.
We are currently recruiting for Automatic Door Engineers on a full time basis. The roles offer excellent career prospects as well as highly competitive pay packages and excellent working conditions.Previous knowledge of installation of sliding and revolving doors will be essential –You should also have a sound grasp of:Reading manuals and understanding AutoCad drawingsReading electrical drawings a ...
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for a Construction Foreman for residential and commercial work in AthloneThe ideal candidate with have a stable career history and a minimum 3 years’ experience in a Foreman or Site Supervisor roleLeading by example, you will assist the Site Manager / Project Manager in ensuring that work is delivered on time and to the required level of quality. Manage d ...
Truck Drivers with safe pass required for various sites in Athlone Westmeath. Experience is essential, references will be required. Please call us on 01- 4773414 now to apply or for further information. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For a full list of our jobs please visit www.clsrecruitment.ie
Packing and Stacking operatives required for an immediate start in the Athlone area.Manual handling is essential for this role. Experience in construction is desirable but not essential. This position requires heavy lifting. This is a full time position. Contact Andrea or email your CV to Allpro today.
Industrial Electricians with safe pass required for Mullingar, Westmeath. Experience essential, references will be required. Please specify if you have your own transport and tools.
Safe pass manual handling MEWP and abrasive wheels have to be up to date. Experience essential own tools union rates knowledge of HVAC systems and DW144 standards send your CV to Brendan.
Senior Electrical Estimator
Date Listed 24/06/2017
- Compiling material take-off
- Analysing material prices for suitability & value
- Costing preliminaries
- Costing the tender
- Presenting and explaining tender to management team
- Preparing and completing tender submission
- Attending mid and post tender interviews
- Handling over successful tenders to the site team
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A relevant third level degree and/or an electrical trade background
- Minimum of 4-8 years’ experience in a similar role (Estimator / QS)
- Experience in an electrical contracting environment essential
- Site surveys, attend pre-tender, post-tender and pre-order meetings
- Good computer skills essential (excel, estimating platforms, on screen take offs etc.)
- Ability to deal with all measurement, enquiries, inputting, RFI’s, analysis of quotes etc.
- Experienced with dealing with clients and staff members