You might be interested in these similar ads
Graduate Engineer Opportunities The Netherlands
***Engineering Graduates with Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Applied Physics** Interviews take place in Dublin on Thursday 14th MarchEngineering Graduates RequiredEngineering Graduates with a Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical/Applied Physics or Aerospace engineering required for opportunities in The Netherlands.Our client are seeking to ...
Looking for qualified carpenter with timber frame experience and first fix, site work based in kilcock rct or full time ,
Electrical Facilities Technician - Midlands
This is a full time permanent position. Duties and Responsibilities:· To undertake such maintenance repairs, installation or servicing work as detailed by Aramark client specification· To comply with the Company’s procedures when working on a client’s premises· To observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate health & safety ...
Experienced ground workers required for civils company. Must be experienced in all aspects of groundwork, Must hold a valid safe pass and manual handling cert,CSCS ticket an advantage. Excellent terms for the right candidate. Please forward details
Junior Civil Engineer - Kildare & Westmeath
Our client is currently looking for Junior Civil Engineer for Kilcullen Kildare & Kinnegad Co. Westmeath Candidates must have 2-3 years setting out experience. Level 8 Civil Engineer degree required. Knowledge of construction procedures and working methods.
Carpenter joiner required
2nd fix Carpenter required to work in Midlands area competitive rates 7 months work
Experienced painter looking for a full time job in Mullingar area. Many years in painting industry. Painting interior and outside.
- Date Listed20/11/2018
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
The primary tasks of the role are:
- Carry out vehicle inspection at testing stations and operator premises.
- Carry out complaint and appeal investigations on behalf of the RSA.
- Carry out quality audits
- Approve submit daily inspection reports.
- Review of actions required and escalate to Road Safety Authority if needed
- Produce monthly reports on quality of inspection completed.
- Carry out internal audits on inspections preformed in line with contract KPI’s
- Liaise with Operations director and Operations manager on strategic planning to maximise technical inspection productivity.
- Clients Quality Assessment programme.
- Mystery shopping programme.
- National Car Test quality standards.
- Fuel Quality analysis programme.
- Directional Signs service.
- Qualified Mechanic/Technician.
- Commercial vehicle/bus repair experience
- IMI and/or IRTE qualified (or working towards qualification).
- PC skills in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ADR qualification an advantage
For more information get in touch.