You might be interested in these similar ads
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Contractors are looking for a fully qualified Mobile Maintenance Electrician in the Ferns area with experience in facilities, maintenance, engineering or installations.Ideally, the candidate will have worked at least 2-3 years in a similar role, but we are willing to look at high quality people with less specific experience. You will have strong communic ...
We are currently looking for Machine drivers with safe pass and machine ticket to work on a construction site in Wexford. Experience essential, references will be required. Please specify if you have roller ticket.
2 Groundworkers needed for a Construction site in Castlebridge WexfordCandidates must have experience with Pipelaying, Ducting and Concrete.Required:Safepass and manual handling also dumper and 360 excavator tickets a huge advantageMinimum 6 months work available
groundworker with digger ticket required for a construction site near Wexford town must have safepass and digger ticket willing to work on the ground also good rate of pay available
Looking for plumbers with domestic experience essential to work for growing company based in Dublin. Work in diverse range of projects in Domestic sectors. Must be hard working and self motivated. Own tools and transport preferable.Please respond by email with CV and we will contact you asap.
Painters and decorators required for work in wexford town. Must have safe pass and manual handling.
Fully qualified plasterer looking to join building company. Have 15years experience working directly for a building company looking after all plastering needs. Paye a must. Own tools and van. Very reliable clean and extremely tidy. Reference available on request.
Setting out Engineer
Date Listed 04/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Our client based in Wexford currently requires a Setting out Engineer
Projects will involve commercial, residential, healthcare and education among others. Clients are both public and private sector.
Role responsibilities and Duties:
- The day to day setting out on site for the delivery of a quality product
- Ensure that the drawing, details and specifications are fully adhered to on site
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to
- Onsite information management from specifications, design drawings and design issues
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise during the course of construction
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Assist site management
- Material quality Management
- 3rd Level Engineering Qualification
- MINIMUM of 2 - 3 years working with a main contractor on commercial contracts
- A full working knowledge of the equipment and software for setting out
- Experience of the full suite of AutoCad programs including Civil Cad beneficial
- Previous experience of 3D Modelling
- Revit is an advantage
If interested please forward your CV to email@example.com