You might be interested in these similar ads
Experienced Tilers Labourer required for immediate start in North Wexford and Wicklow Sites. Successful candidate must be hard working and have own transport to site.Requirements:Valid Safe PassValid Manual Handling Cert
Experienced Concrete finishers urgent wanted
A ongoing project in wexford currently recruiting for experienced concrete finishers in the Enniscorthy area.Requirements:Previous experience in this field.Safe Pass Manual Handling certs.
Labourer seeking work in Wexford Town
Kevin here 30 yrs old looking for labouring work arou Wexford town and surrounding areas many years on site, demo, jack hammer to general duties call anytime
Labour required for busy site in wexford must have transported and hard worker safe pass and manual handle ticket no calls after 6pm
Qualified plumber required
Qualified plumbers required to work on domestic housing etc
tiler New Ross
Hi looking for a tiler to tile a bathroom next week floor and walls. New Ross area
Unskilled Operatives - Enniscorthy, Wexford
Unskilled Operatives with safe pass required for Enniscorthy, Wexford. Experience essential, references will be required.
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- 7+ plus years site management on residential projects.
- Proving record of seen projects through from concept to completion
- Previous experience working for a leading contractor
- Recently held the position of Site Manager
Role and responsibilities include:
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Mangaging civils aspect of the project
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control finical administration of all construction work in obtain and
- Maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate and liase with Directors, Project Managers, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Responsible for Health and Safety