1st Fix Joiners with Timber Frame Experience - Vancouver, Canada
- Date Listed12/10/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Glenform is a leading specialist in the provision of reinforced concrete form solutions. Its client portfolio includes all business sectors; spanning both the public and private sector, with projects all around the world, including Canada. Glenform provides its own specialized formwork equipment and has a highly skilled team that carries out in-house design for all client projects. Through the use of the company’s proprietary bespoke formwork equipment, the company provides an integrated formwork solution to include the engineering and project management of formwork placing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Hours of work Monday - Friday - 10 hours daily Saturday - 8 hours
Role Responsibilities The role as a 1st fix joiner you will be responsible for ;-
- Measuring and accurately cutting building materials
- Designing and assembling structures
- Building structures from wood and supporting materials
- Building frames for houses, walls and other structures.
- 5 years previous experience in a similar role (preferred)
- Have the ability to work on their own as well as working with the managers and senior managers
- Experience working to deadlines
- Adherence to Health and Safety regulations