Date Listed 21/06/2017
- Position to start immediately and will be based in our client’s Head Office in Bray.
- Required availability to work abroad.
- To provide accurate estimates on time and in a professional manner.
- A salary of €40-60k per annum DOE
- Maximise utility of computer.
- Ensure all data / norms are accurate and revised regularly.
- Introduce systems / methods to keep errors to a minimum.
- Produce estimates in sufficient detail and order so as to allow others to follow easily.
- Basic Functions: To provide accurate and timely estimates.
- Responsible to: Engineering Proposals Manager
Details of Position:
- Receives specifications from the Engineering Proposals Manager.
- Takes off special items of materials and sends these for quotation.
- Builds up a detailed estimate based on these.
- Prepares accurate take-offs of quantities.
- Ensures that the details on the Bill of Quantity and the estimate are sufficiently detailed to avoid any ambiguity.
- Submits all estimates so that prices / rates may be applied for all materials, labour and overhead.
- Checks the priced estimate for pricing errors.
- Extends the prices by the quantities.
- Calculates a full range of percentage mark-ups on cost for submission to the negotiators.
- Submits the completed estimate to the Engineering Proposals Manager.
Add to Watchlist