You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for one of their leading civils and building contractors.The Ideal candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with strong previous exposure to a large scale working environment.The Role:You will be reporting to the General Manager as part of the Quantity Surveying team and will be responsible for the contractual a ...
Position: Production Manufacturing ManagerLocation: WicklowSalary: €73k plus benefits, healthcare, pension, bonus etc...On behalf of our Wicklow based client, Elk Recruitment is looking for a Senior Production Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress with their career to become part of the Management team. This role is suitable for a results ...
O'Neill & Brennan are currently looking for an experienced Teleporter/Banksman for ongoing work in Blanchardstown, Co Dublin.We are currently with some of the largest contractors in Ireland, and have new carpentry roles becoming available on a daily basis. Sites range from Residential, Commercial, or Industrial.This role is based in Blanchardstown and is on an ongoing, longterm basis. Candidates m ...
We are currently seeking an experienced cabinet maker to join our high end, luxury cabinetry manufacturing company.Essential Skills:4-5 years’ experience in cabinet makingEfficient in manufacture of all types of cabinetryAbility to read detailed CAD drawings and translate into cutting lists essentialSelf-motivated, driven and flexibleHigh attention to detailQuality focusWork well as part of a team ...
General Labourer wanted for a site in bray Co Wicklow. Candidate must have a valid safepass and manual handling. must have experience, please forward on cv with you name and contact details for a immediate start.
O'Neill and Brennan is a leading recruiter, which specialises in supplying candidates to the construction industry. We have gained a reputation for professionalism and empathy with our recruits and contractors.As such we are in a great position to find you an employment role in your area of work. O’Neill and Brennan currently have contracts on numerous construction sites and we are currently ...
Looking for a all round groundworker X 2 .... Long run of work for a major civil engineering company.
Date Listed 21/06/2017
- Position to start immediately and will be based in our client’s Head Office in Bray.
- Required availability to work abroad.
- To provide accurate estimates on time and in a professional manner.
- A salary of €40-60k per annum DOE
- Maximise utility of computer.
- Ensure all data / norms are accurate and revised regularly.
- Introduce systems / methods to keep errors to a minimum.
- Produce estimates in sufficient detail and order so as to allow others to follow easily.
- Basic Functions: To provide accurate and timely estimates.
- Responsible to: Engineering Proposals Manager
Details of Position:
- Receives specifications from the Engineering Proposals Manager.
- Takes off special items of materials and sends these for quotation.
- Builds up a detailed estimate based on these.
- Prepares accurate take-offs of quantities.
- Ensures that the details on the Bill of Quantity and the estimate are sufficiently detailed to avoid any ambiguity.
- Submits all estimates so that prices / rates may be applied for all materials, labour and overhead.
- Checks the priced estimate for pricing errors.
- Extends the prices by the quantities.
- Calculates a full range of percentage mark-ups on cost for submission to the negotiators.
- Submits the completed estimate to the Engineering Proposals Manager.