Project Engineer – RC Frame- Residential developer
Date Listed 13/07/2018
Vacancy: Project Engineer – RC Frame- Residential developer
Location: Greystones, Rep. of Ireland
Salary: €55K - €60K + package
A project engineer with RC Frame experience is required in Greystones, Co. Wicklow.
The engineer will have experience in working with on large scale apartment complexes using RC frame construction.
The successful Project engineer will have undertaken work with large RC Frame projects while working on busy sites while working within a main contractor or residential developer.
The company is question is Ireland largest residential developer with a large land bank within Dublin and the surrounding counties.
They have a pipeline of work over the next 10 yrs and have a view to develop homes apartments on their large land bank.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced (5yrs) project engineer to gain long term employment within one of Irelands most prestigious residential developers with great opportunities for career growth.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Setting out for
- Subcontractors ie giving the gridlines/levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, floor slabs, blocklaying, services and civil works
- House plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors * Ensure that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Manage, monitor and interpret the design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners quantity surveyors and others involved in the project
- Attend regular meetings to keep others informed of progress; prepare progress reports
- Plan and efficiently organising plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Mange and coordinate all health and safety matters on site
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties or problems as they arise
- Quality management and BCAR coordination
- Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering or Land Surveying or equivalent
- 4+ years’ post-qualification experience as a Site Engineer
- Background in residential developments and RC Frame
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature are key
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated