P.6 ACCA (Tax) - Two Day Revision Courses - BOOK NOW!
Date Listed 08/08/2017
Tax Grinds has successfully been providing revision courses and individual tax grinds to students studying for all the professional qualifications since 1999.
In recent years many of our students have won prizes and been placed in all the main professional accountancy and taxation qualifications.
BUT we don't just focus on the prize winners - we've helped over 90% of students pass this year, many of whom were repeating for the second or even the third time.
Our tax revision course will focus on the following areas of your syllabus in considerable depth:
- Revenue Audits and Powers
- R&D Tax Credits, Key Employee Relief, etc.
- Reconstructions and Amalgamations as well as Transfer of a Business to a Limited Company and Share Buy Backs
- VAT on Property
- CGT Reliefs and Exemptions
- CAT Reliefs and Exemptions
- Cash Extraction and incorporation
- Stamp Duty Reliefs
- Groups - VAT, C.G., C.T. and Stamp Duty
- Corporation Tax Losses
We will also concentrate on:
- How to identify exactly what the Examiner is looking for.
- How to plan your answer
- How much detail to include in your answer to PASS.
- Confidence Building
- Time Management
Due to the interactive style of our training, our courses cater for a maximum of twenty people only - so please book early to secure your place.
So, if you're looking for a revision course that focuses on getting you the best possible result in the December 2017 exam then please visit our website http://www.taxgrinds.ie or contact us on 01-872 8561.