Abrasive Wheels Safety Courses Glasnevin Dublin Fridays
- Date Listed27/01/2019
This training course is a legal requirement for all those who are involved in the selection, storage, mounting, dressing and use of wheels in accordance with the requirements of Abrasive Wheels Safety in Industry Regulations.
The Abrasive Wheels training course is designed to instruct employees in the theory, practice and safe use of Abrasive Wheels in the workplace. Course relevant for those who use bench grinders, pedestal grinders and angle grinders. It is also suitable for anyone who would like to improve safety and reduce risks associated with using these wheels.
- Hazards of working with abrasive wheels
- Storing and transporting abrasive wheels
- Abrasive wheels markings
- Components of abrasive wheels machines
- Methods of testing and inspecting
- Mounting procedures
- Dressing abrasive wheels
- Course summary, practical and written assessment
For Course Dates & Online bookings please visit www.allcoursesdublin.com