Food Safety Level 1&2 HACCP Course. Smithfield Dublin 7
Date Listed 15/04/2018
Food safety is a scientific discipline describing handling, preparation, and storage of food in ways that prevent food-borne illness. The Level 2 Awards in Food Safety course is a legal requirement for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled. Our 1 day Dublin based training is an excellent tool that can be used to help you ensure compliance.
Call 015550917, 0877651034 or visit www.haccp.irish to book your space online.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course fee: €150
Lunch is included.
- Certified by the Food Safety Professionals Association (FSPA)
- Level 1&2 Food Safety & HACCP Certificate
- Valid for 5 years
- Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- Food Delivery to Storage
- Food Preparation to Cooking and Service
- Personal Hygiene for Food Handlers
- Food Premises, Structure and Equipment
- Pest Control & Waste Management
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Legislation & Enforcement