SPANISH TUTOR REQUIRED
Date Listed 18/06/2018
Are you passionate about languages with a desire to work with children? Are you outgoing with bags of enthusiasm?
We are looking for someone to join the Lingotot South Dublin team on a part-time basis. We provide high quality, innovative language sessions for babies, toddlers and young children in a variety of venues; Parent & Toddler Sessions, Nurseries and School After School Clubs.
You must be enthusiastic, love working with children and be fluent in Spanish. Classes take place in a variety of locations and hours can vary so it is essential you are flexible with the hours you can work and have your own transport.
We need you to commit to a minimum number of teaching hours per week during school term time. More teaching hours may be required ad hoc, hence the need for a flexible approach.
Qualifications and Skills
- Batchelor's degree required.
- High level of fluency in Spanish
- A high standard of teaching and learning although specific training will be provided.
- Build and maintain relationships with children, staff, parents, teachers and other key adults in the community
- Be flexible with working hours and location
- Have own transport
- Demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and motivation
- Foster an open, fair and courteous environment
- Be punctual at all times
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- Have a genuine liking of children
- Show you have a sense of humour and perspective
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Suitability to work with children
- Ability to carry a tune...we don't need the next Adele don't worry
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: Batchelor's
Required licence or certification:
Full Irish Driving Licence
Schools First Aid (desirable)
Ability to speak French or German would be a bonus