HGV DRIVER- CORK-JMC IMMEDIATE START
- Date Listed14/09/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Duties and responsibilities:
· Ensuring all collections/ deliveries are made in a professional and timely fashion.
· To resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
· To establish good working relationships with customers.
· Conduct a thorough inspection of the vehicle before departing
· Follow route and time schedule.
· Multi-drop deliveries
· Must be over 25 years old
· Health & Safety Conscious
· Wearing correct company uniform & PPE (clean & tidy)
· Carry out pre-use checks prior to using any equipment/ vehicle/trailer, complying with appropriate documentation & procedures
· Reporting of any vehicle defects/damage or to management
· Ensuring that vehicle loads are safe and damage free, secured with the appropriate restraints as per company procedures / Safe Systems of Work
· Check/ complete /retain and hand over all load documentation/POD’s and delivery paperwork
· Provide relevant feedback to management on information gathered whilst completing your duties
· Experience driving a Heavy Goods Vehicle
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
· Must hold all relevant C (CE) License/Driver Digital Card/CPC Card.
· A good level of written and spoken English is an advantage.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent driving history.
CPC HGV Digital tachograph Class 2 HGV driving
€38000 per year including benefits
DAY DRIVING ONLY-
REGULAR SHIFT HOURS