Looking for Driver to sit with Learner
- Date Listed13/10/2021
I have been driving for 20+ years in the USA, and recently moved to Ireland and got my Learner Permit. I have a car, but can't drive it without a qualified driver in the car with me.
I'm looking for someone to sit in the car with me from 8-9am while I drop my two kids off at two different schools. We have space for one more child if it would work out to drop off your kid as well.
Do you have a full Irish Driving Licence (for at least two years)?
Below are some details of the morning run:
- We live near the Aldi on Grange Road, and would leave/arrive at our place.
- Leave by 8:10,
- The first kid is dropped off at preschool in Donnybrook.
- The other kid is dropped at primary school in Rochestown.
- We're usually back around 9am.
- I am vaccinated, but will wear a mask and put masks on the kids if that's best for you.
- If helpful, we can drop your child off anywhere in between.
- If you don't have a child to drop off and are just along for the ride, I can offer 10 EUR per trip for the help. There's another trip in the afternoon if you're available, 10 EUR for that help too.
Keep in touch if this could work for you.