2 x Night Security (multi-site role) - hotels/apartments
- Date Listed07/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Due to company expansion, we now have openings for 2 experienced Night Security staff to join our teams. Our Night Security staff maintain a high visibility presence around our properties and ensure protection of our premises, assets, employees and guests at all times.
NB. This is a multi-site role with all properties based in Dublin City Centre with hours of work being 10pm to 6am, 5 nights a week.
Duties are outlined as follows:
• Tour between your assigned properties to ensure all are secure
• Manage any guest requests, complaints, issues and queries in a timely, efficient manner
• Demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service at all times
• Assist Night Porters with fire walks, and, in cases of emergency, act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures
• Follow company brand standards
• To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to Health and Safety, fire and security procedures
• To participate with training and coaching of team members as required
• To record and report any faults / damage arising to maintenance and management personnel and assist with light maintenance duties
• To record, report and process any incidents or lost property according to hotel procedures
• To undertake any other business or ad-hoc duties relevant to the post, as and when required.
• Minimum of 1 year+ experience in security work - hotels or apartments experience preferred
• Security Licence Holder – must hold a valid PSA licence
• Proven background in customer service
• Must be able to work 5 nights a week
• Fluent level of English language – both written and spoken
• Full clean driver’s licence (to drive company vehicle as necessary)
• Must be flexible, prompt and reliable
Why work for us?
Competitive rate of pay
Career progression opportunities
Long service awards and recognition
Days of work: 5 days out of 7 (including weekends as rostered)
Hours of work: 10pm until 6am