Coach Drivers Wanted :-)
Date Listed 21/05/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Customer Service
- Driving License
- Not Disclosed
- Conversational English
- 1 to 2 Years Experience
We are hiring experienced Bus & Coach drivers in Dublin, Cork, Kildare and Killarney.
If you have a passion for driving and providing excellent customer service we would love to hear from you.
Our team of drivers provide transportation services throughout Ireland using top luxury coaches such as the Mercedes Turismo, SETRA and Neoplan Coaches. Dublin Coach is one of Ireland’s biggest bus transport companies and due to the rapid growth, we are looking for experienced coach drivers to join our organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
• To drive the company’s vehicles to the highest of standards, making sure driving is performed in a safe and professional manner.
• To drive in-line with a set timetable
• Use of ticket machines and issuing of tickets to customers
• Providing a high standard of customer service.
• Providing customers with information when required.
• Behaving in a professional but friendly way to customers at all times.
• Assisting elderly/children when required.
• Being the face of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 or more years’ experience driving HGV vehicles
- must have an up to date Manual Handling certificate
- Good spoken and written English
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, and to remain approachable and polite at all times.
Please note that all successful applicants must be in possession of a full D-Category EU Driving Licence, Driver CPC card, and a Digital Tachograph card .
Some benefits our drivers receive include:
• Service based pay increases
• Service based Annual Leave increases
• One free GP visit per year
• Driver Referral Scheme
• Free annual CPC training
• Drivers and their family receive free travel on all our services
• Various concessions to Gyms around the country
• Access to PRSA Account