Security Personnel - PSA Holders Dublin, Tullamore, Monaghan, North Meath
Date Listed 10/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
*Candidates must state their PSA Licence categories, PSA Licence number and
*Payment Terms: Advised at interview(s)*
- Must hold current P.S.A. Static Guard Licence
- An excellent standard of both oral and written English
- Access to own transport desirable
- SAFE PASS, a current ID card is also desirable
- Customer Service experience
*Additional desirable requirements:*
- Security Industry or similar role experience
- Employer References
- Details of Certificates of Service from any former Security related
- Previous 5 to 7 years documented background information
- Access to vehicle transport
Telephone referencing and a full screening and background check will be
carried out on all potential hires prior to job offer.
- On Foot Patrol of Customer's property and assets.
- Regular routine patrols carried out on foot during each and every
- Exercise high levels of communication and reporting via text, email
and hand written reports.
- Deliver the highest standards of Customer Service.
- Ensure all callers to the premises are pre-authorised.
- Monitor and authorise entrance and departure of employees, residents
- Check and log in to book all deliveries
- Answer telephone calls to take messages as required.
- Answer alarms, inform alarm control /contact Garda outside of normal
business hours and investigate disturbances.
- Check site electrical/gas meters as required from time to time.
- Operate and monitor security equipment for both security and H&S
purposes reporting any breaches of procedure or unusual activity.
- If necessary call 999 for Ambulance, Gardai or Fire Brigade as
required in cases of emergency.
- Complete reports of daily activities as required
- Monitoring, control and recording of all vehicle traffic.
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are followed.
Undertake any other duties as may be required.