Security Officer - Loughrea Co Galway
- Date Listed04/07/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Security Officer required for holiday cover in office in Loughrea, Co Galway
We are currently looking for a qualified security officer to cover annual leave, The person will need to be able to work every Thurs & Fri from 7am-7pm for 4 weeks. Dates are Thurs 18th July finishing Fri 9th Aug
- To provide a professional service and ensure total client satisfaction.
- Reception duties.
- General security duties.
- General porter duties.
- Report all incidents, accidents and emergencies.
- Regular Health & Safety Checks of all areas.
- To provide excellent communication to the Client and Management.
- To be fully aware of all emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Frank daily mail and bring to post office
- Fully adhere to onsite procedures and policies.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to interact well with staff and deal with issues when they arise
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- PSA Licence required
- PSA Licence (Preferred)
- visa to work part/full time in Ireland (Preferred)
- good spoken and written language (Preferred)