B License Van Driver €12.00 p/h
- Date Listed17/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our client based in Co. Meath are seeking reliable and professional Drivers for their busy hub. This is not a multi drop position but long distance deliveries into Hospitals and Practitioners.
- Manual Handling
- Clean B Drivers license (No more than 3 pts.)
- 2 verbal references
- 2-3 years similar experience
- Based in Co. Meath
- Multi-drop operation to various locations across designated region to ensure timely, accurate and safe delivery/collection of medical supplies to and from hospitals and/or medical offices.
- Manual Handling - lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity.
- 45 working hours per week, Monday to Friday, early starts (from 5am if required).
- Due to entering hospitals the successful candidate will need to complete a DBS check. And must have good customer service skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 5.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
If interested please forward an up to date CV.