Responsible professional to live with elderly home owner 150 euro per month - Co Cork
Date Listed 24/03/2018
Share Basis Flat or House Share
Dwelling Type House
Bedrooms (#) 3 bedrooms
Bathrooms (#) 1 bathroom
Preferred Gender No Preference
Elder home share is looking for a responsible kind male or female home share companion non-smoker, to home share with elderly male home owner Glounthaune, Co. Cork. If you are Independent and outgoing, in full-time employment or study with own transport (Car), please get in touch.
The monthly contribution to the family will be 150 euro no other bills. The Elder home share fee for the placement is 450 euro this is a once off fee for the home share with this family.
The elderly man needs help with the following: (average 8 hours a week no more than 10)
- Secure presence in the house at night to raise the alarm and assist in case of emergency’s (alert family and / or call emergency services)
- Help with house work and laundry
- Help with food preparation
- Reminder to take medication at night and on the week-ends
Please email me directly if you are interested in this home share opportunity. I will share your profile with the family and if they want to meet with you I will follow up and we can organise the vetting and an introduction to see if it is a good fit for both sides:
What ID do I need to provide for vetting?
Elderhomeshare will need the following which is in line with Garda Vetting policy.
- 3 PDF character references on formal company paper from professional bodies for example employer, university, place you volunteer.
- Copy of passport or drivers licence
- Proof of current address utility bill, bank statement, letter from employer confirming current address